Intel Mac Running OSX 10.7.1
USB DMX Interface
We first released our USBDMX Interface in 2005 over at USBDMX.COM. Since then it has undergone a few revisions and more recently a complete overhaul.
The all new USBDMX interface still maintains all the original features that made it great, and adds a few more:
- USB Bus powered
- Two DMX ports - one in , one out
- Microprocessor-generated DMX with internal frame buffering to minimise use of host computer resources
- Fully Galvanic and Opto-Isolated DMX lines to protect your computer from power surges up to 1000 volts.
- DMX lines are over voltage-protected, and current-limited
- Simultaneously sends and receive separate DMX universes
- Operates at the full DMX specification frame rate
- High Quality resilient line drivers (slew rate limited for reliability)
- 2 Status LEDs
- Firmware upgradable via USB
- High quality Neutrik XLR connectors
- Available as a 5 pin or a 3 pin version
- Drivers for OSX, Linux and Windows
- Supports a range of third party controllers
- Beautiful black anodised extruded aluminium case
Now shipping: £125 plus P&P. Please email us to order.